We are seeking an experienced and strategic HR Manager to join our team at Ramzy Group. You will develop and implement HR initiatives and programs to support the Group's overall goals and objectives. If you have a true passion for people and seek to make a mark with your strategic approach to human resource management, Ramzy Group is your golden opportunity to shine.
- develop and implement HR policies, procedures, and programs;
- manage employee relations and guide managers and employees on HR-related issues;
- oversee recruitment and selection process, including vacancy posting, sourcing, interviewing, and selection;
- conduct employee onboarding and orientation to ensure a positive and productive start;
- manage employee benefits and compensation programs;
- monitor and evaluate HR programs and metrics to ensure effectiveness.
- 5+ years of experience as an HR Manager in a hospitality or service-oriented organization;
- knowledge of Dutch HR laws, regulations, and best practices;
- communication, interpersonal, and organizational skills;
- the ability to maintain confidentiality and handle sensitive information;
- strategic thinking toward creating and implementing HR initiatives.
- a career path with no limitations;
- the opportunity to work in a high-end environment with excellent working conditions;
- a challenging and rewarding role with plenty of room for growth;
- a competitive salary;
- an excellent benefits package.
If you're the HR Manager we are looking for, please submit your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Ramzy Group is a leading hospitality investor, developer, and management specialist in The Netherlands with over three decades of success and continuous growth. Ramzy Group is reshaping the face of Dutch hospitality while honoring the history and values of Amsterdam and The Netherlands expressed through innovative concepts, sustainable practices, and ethical commerce.